I dropped a glass of water on my phone and it had to sit in a jar of rice overnight so I am low on pictures...
There was paintings, drawing and coloring....
We read sleeping beauty from our new book....
It's a thick book- each story is nice and long, but with great illustrations... Keeps their interest longer :)

Ira built the two broken zhu zhu pets a ramp- she felt sad for them that they couldn't race anymore with their broken wheels :(


She has a ton of dolls, but prefers to dress her cats. This girl loves cats.

Fairyland got attacked by baby emers...

And relocated to the Cretaceous period....

Ira said, "I'm using this tiger as a sabertooth tiger... She is protecting her baby...." hello kitty is the sabertooth tigers baby. :)


Liv served me lunch...



Must be time to replace that bun! Looks like the finish is chipped... I didn't web realize it had a finish.
Liv and her bucket...
She is obsessed with buckets and sandcastles...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment