Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exploring! And laundry;)


As we settle back in to our daily lives- everything is feeling easy, natural.

I asked Ira today if she would like to go to some homeschool groups, she said "not yet- home is so fun".

It makes me so happy that they can relax and be in charge of their days again!

Except for when they have to work. :)

These two are my little helpers. I usually have emers on my back, so I sort the laundry and they load and unload the machines.

They don't even HAVE to carry the supplies- they just love to... Sweet girls.










Miss independent unlocks doors now... My how they grow...













After laundry we went on a walk...

Liv really liked this sewer...













There were many puddles to be jumped in...













































Ira was telling me she thought she heard "tiny laughter... Like faeries"













She said it was coming from this tree....










Liv was soooo unsure if she thought she was excited or scared...












Then we were off again...
























Liv floating leaves...






The girls found some ants- and by some, I mean A LOT! We followed them for a bit- I asked where they thought they were headed and liv yelled "to find more FOOD!"
















We went home for lunch and the girls occupied emers while I cooked...









When Jared got home we had to run to the mall. The two littles fell asleep... But Ira and I got FROYO!





- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: