





Water color of our new neighbourhood... I asked why the rain was red? "cuz I ran out of BLUE!"
She wanted me to note that we HAVE to have a plum tree and a cherry bush.

Ira as "SUPER TWISTER!" her super hero alias.

A very magnificent tea party...
Ira picked a fresh centerpiece, picked out the table linens and arranged furniture. I brewed te tea. She provided bananas and Easter cookies as snacks.

Her demonstrating proper 'pinky up' cookie eating form.

She carried each (very full) cup of iced tea to the table on a tray. All 4 times my body cried "do t let her! She will spill it everywhere!" it took quite a bit of inner dialouge to convince myself that- 1. That would be okay. 2. She is totally capable of balancing a cup on a tray 3. That if I were here I'd rather get encouragemnt that fear tossed my way.
When I gave her the look at where your going and not the cup waitress tip- then cheered her on..... Her smiled was ear to ear.
Much better than I'm guessing the "DONT do that it'll spill!!!!" would have gone.
I captured her excited glance my way..... Children teach us. They really do.


After the tea party- t'was park time. Met up with a friend- beautiful 85 degree day- but the slides were too hot :(



We LOVE having daddy at the park with us!

After park we went for organic salads and soft serve :p jasons deli is awesome.

- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment