Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ira's Chicken Pox Day #3


Not that it is reflected at all in the following photos... but this third day was the hardest on her. We did lots of cuddling and scooby doo watching.



To try and cheer her up a bit, I snuck into the kitchen and made this faerie house for her....this was all trial and error. i cut the two openings, glued in a cardboard "floor" for the upper level. I sanded the plastic a little, decoupaged construction paper to it... didnt like the look, rubbed it in glue and poured sand on it.... then appplied the acorn caps and ... Read Morethen made the roof.

it was super fast craft wise- maybe an hour total? im thinking of making a whole village. but I dont have that many plastic containers.



She loved it. It has so far been: a faerie house, a littlest pet shops house, and an ewok village home.

No comments: