Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Lovely friday!

It started with a not so great breakfast-
buckwheat cereal. I just dont think I like the texture at all.
Here it has honey, strawberry puree, almond butter and a few walnuts added... i was trying desperately to add something that would make it better.

I just kept wishing I had oatmeal with all these yummy ingredients.

then we had some friends stop by and that always sparks the kids up!


liv copying her contortionist sister....


Ira in her spaceship....


later- the spaceship became a theatre... a finger puppet theatre for her favourite stuffed cat and dog....


liv was insistent that we dress her in princess gear and walked around listening to everyone's heart with my stethoscope!


princess keira in her throne- she made it all herself- I love it. And can I say how awesome it was to find that dress at a thrift store for $3!?!
After our friends left, we went to the bookstore- I bought myself a new copy of wuthering heights by Emily Brontë because I am a sucker for having multiple copies of books? or because I loved the new artwork on the front? probably a little of both, because I also bought this new copy of pride and prejudice by jane austen

ira loves her new book about unicorns... how sweet is this???

No comments: