they flock to the major cheesy tourist spots and eat up all the cowboy/tombstone stuff that is Tucson, Arizona.
and, well, quite frankly, we like to join them.
Not just because its mostly free or ridiculously cheap, but also- because we support our local artists, actors, and establishments.
We have a blast EVERYTIME we go to pinnacle peak. EVERYTIME.
partly because this clan could find fun in a white square room with bare walls and no furniture.... but mostly because there is a lot of charm in all that goes on there.
We tried to go friday night, but missed everything but the train ride:
sooooo, saturday night we went back ;) :
1 comment:
We love it there too!!!
I never admit it openly to our Tucson friends because I'm afraid they'll judge me by my tourist-loving dorkiness.
But I sort of wish I could live there. We still haven't been to Tombstone or Old Tuscon Studios either. But I really want to go there. I feel like I need to have someone visiting to justify it.
GOD, I'm a dork.
Post a Comment