Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Updated my slacking blog!

August 1-
Miss Liv started chewing on her fists.

She is also squealing/laughing, although its not so consistent.

August 2- 
we went to the zoo/splash pad after an MDC momma playgroup at the breastfeeding fair. 

August 3- 
I finished amanda's birth flags in preparation of her homebirth!  Although, this is the second set I have made for friends, I forgot to take pictures both times.

Ira made a bridge in our living room with laundry and was being a troll. Not allowing us to path, etc. It was great fun for her and hilarious to watch jared ask permission to cross. We were painting the living room... so needed to cross frequently. At one point jared picked her up to kiss her because she was so stinkin cute- and she yelled 

"Daddy, don't pick me up- I  am  a TROLL right now!"

I also started a goddess painting- pics will follow if I like her;)

August 4-

Liv became mesmerized with her hands & fingers. She would move them in front of her face slowly moving her fingers and grabbing one hand with the other. So cute.

Every day that passes- the more aware she is. I love it.
She has even started stretching in the morning- oh my goodness- so cute. Makes me want a million babies always!


1 comment:

HippieDiva said...

I'm so excited to see pics of the goddess painting! And of course your children are brilliant and charming and beautiful, but I wouldn't think any different knowing that they came from you. :heart: