Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

All caught up!

.....and does it feel good!


Today we have plans to go and get a much needed composter.  I am very excited as this has been on our "to do" list for quite some time.

yaya for getting things OFF the to do lists!

Just now a bird flew into our picture window.... and ten seconds later- ANOTHER ONE DID!

weird.

I need to get moving, but ira has made a picnic in our living room with the  soup she made... and then she gave her kitty its first bath ( stuffed kitty of course ). Now she is outside in the sand box with jared while I caught up on some typing.

Oh and would you believe that after 11 straight days with no morning coffee (just green tea) that I broke down and asked for a big old cup of coffee with extra soy creamer?!?

Jared sure is a bad influence, huh? But as the freshly ground coffee beans started to float through the air and into my olfactory center- I just felt like my SOUL needed some joe.

lol

at least that is  my story.
Jared is also cutting down the last of our beloved mulberry tree. I had named him-
Bendith 
I will miss him greatly.
He contracted some illness that killed 3/4 of his trunk.




No comments: