Save A PUPPY!
Here is the deal:
3 puppies are up for euthanasia. I'm trying to save all 3.
I can only afford one- $80.
I'm asking for pledges to help save the other two and put them in a safe foster home until adopted out!
It's really easy- I have 125 friends- if you all gave 64CENTS- that's ONE whole puppy!!!! If you all give $1.28? All three puppies get to LIVE!
Seriously, I'll start by adding my $80 plus another 5 to the pot!
240
- 85
______
155 left to save the puppies!
Our paypal is:
Keros328@Mac.com
But WAIT! There's more!
If we get money back from taxes, I will reimburse EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
And there's MORE!
Every person that pledges
$5 will get a handmade card.
$25 will get you a hand knitted by ME hat! (with colors I have avail)
$50 will get you a hat, scarf, and monthly updates on puppies!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment