Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

::Tuesday::

I stayed up sewing crowns.... Ira asked to help, so we put on "The Polar Express" and crafted together.






The next morning the girls got pretty heavy into their own things...


Ira and legos...



Liv and her barn...


Ira was VERY engaged. Hours passed....


Super hero car....


Note the "head in the jar"


In this scene, a wizard is about to fight the evil guy.


This is the love bomb charger. You place a crystal in the shell and turn the dial- it charges the crystal with love and them you attach the crystal to the Lego grenade and drop love on people.


While the girls were playing, Emers and I got some cleaning done...


We caught up on some holiday cards...





Ira found her princess craft book and made everyone crowns.





Then she held "unicorn math class" it's different than human math.





Then she explained that inside of a unicorns horn, they have three red crystals that glow stronger as they get closer to home.

That's level one unicorn knowledge. I'm level one.


This is the story of Hornis. It's detailed and intricate... I'd share, but you have to be part of the unicorn club....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: