Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last Days in Vegas!

Jared got us tickets to see the whole reason we were blessed to come to Vegas:

GoPro at Interbike Convention!!!


First: I have to say, I do not get paid by RAW Revolution, but their product IS one I love and my kids all enjoy. I was pleasantly surprised to meet their rep at the conference! He was SO nice, So friendly and kind to the kids, that I swear it made the bars taste better.

At the GoPro booth, the girls had a blast. They watched 3D GoPro videos, base jumping videos AND got to meet Jesse- an amazing inspirational-to-Keira, much respected base jumper (squirrel suit skydivers).

Keira was SO excited. She told him ALL about HER squirrel suit (towel) that she made, and how she watches all his videos.

He was very sweet and gracious. The kids had a blast.

Here they are posing...























Jared testing out a bike we are lusting after....











Later, we went home... Had dinner, and Keira entertained us with her dramatic story telling...



















Then family puzzle time...

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: