So we had time for a lovely nature walk in Los Gatos....
It was sunny and amazing outside...
Rose smelling...


Sidewalk chalk...

Liv said "look at this birdie starin at me"

I was alerted to the possible presence of some water faeries by the ever observant ira....

They collected fallen rose petals...

We had a torturous trip to whole foods where my children completely forgot how to be in public- which, for our family, is already light years away from how one might normally conduct themselves.
There were all sorts of crazy shenanigans including (but not limited to)
1. Ira and liv Running away from me in different directions (with Emers in the cart) so I had to "friendly shout" and then run around like a mad woman.
2. Pulling down an entire box of Larabars- scattering them throughout the isle as cranky businessmen stomped past on their phones.
3. Jumping into every single said cranky businesspersons path and screaming "ahhhhhhh"
4. Screaming "I have to POOP now!!!!! POOP!!!!!! Poop! Poop! Poop!" while I'm at the meat counter....
5. Liv grabbing the side of the cart and trying to climb in- failing... But nearly tipping the Cart over- with Emers in it- as I knock Ira over jumping to save it- which, thank goodness I succeeded at.
Needless to say- I'm sure there were many peninsula people who went on to talk/text/twitter about the crazy madwoman with a red frizzy afro in purple tights chasing her unruly kids round whole foods...
We came home and they continued in their amped up play... Except at home it is less stressful.
Emers the cowboy...


Ira the cowgirl...

Ira the faerie monster...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment