Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Liv and the easel

The girls both paint and draw a lot.... I was contemplating getting them easels but wondered if they would use them more than painting at the table. Are old easel was used a lot but kind of led to more messes than art.

I pulled out my easel after getting oil paint on the kitchen counter too many times and she stole it.

Literally refuses to let anyone near the easel :)
I think my easel is perfect but it's not the most sturdy- liv likes it because Cedric can't get to her stuff, there is room in the drawer for a sippy cup and many supplies-

She has painted/drawn/white board drawn at this easel for over two hours at LEAST everyday.

It has been so interesting how this space has inspired her so much.


Ira dancing around liv painting...


-


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: