Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thorn in the paw!

Ira put on a little play about a bear with a thorn in it's paw... She drew this flyer for it...






We popped off the dried Indian corn for future necklaces...





Pumpkin carving...











He likes to eat with utensils, but hasn't mastered getting food on to the utensil, so he picks up the food and puts it on the spoon, then eats it.





And if he still can't manage to keep the food on the spoon all the way to his mouth- he just uses his hands.





The BAT!!!!!!











The zebra?
Liv Insisted that she wanted to be a ghost for weeks. Weeks. I made her a costume an she wore it all day.

5 minutes before leaving- she refused to wear it! Jared and I scrambled to find something that he would wear- it ended up being this zebra ear/tail we had in the dress up bin from last years clearance sale at target! I think it was 90cents!





I said "some me your tail!" and she did this!!!





We went to a safe trick or treat neighbourhood that was about a mile walk from us. It was very fun, but crowded and dark- so no pictures.

The collection!





She traded it for organic and gluten free yummy candy...





The pumpkins all aglow.





We bought all thi to hand out an then didn't get any trick or treaters!
I'm only half sad about that ;)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Nik said...

Hi, I just popped by to say that I found your blog through an MDC Waldorf thread. We're also unschoolers with a waldorf influence and I've been on the search for more like-minded blogs lately.