Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My birthday!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! It was wonderful to get so many calls and emails and texts and facebook messages! I feel very loved :)

Jared surprised me by staying HOME from work!

And with tickets to---

















In case you were unaware, the Musée d'Orsay loaned out two collections during its renovations...

More info here!

I also got this new cd....

















We had a great lunch in the outdoor cafe tent...

















With a pretty view and nice breeze...

















Then we let the kids run their food off before our time to go in to the exhibition....







































































Of course there are no pics of us inside, but liv and Emers FELL asleep in the carriers! Liv on jared and Emers on me! How lucky!
Ira really enjoyed it, as well... She asked a lot of great questions and has a really great eye.


After the museum we walked around....





Checked out the pond...



Ira made a lilly pad...








This is a classic picture. I'm making a weird face and liv won't look.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: