Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday

Zoople mountain...


A hungry bear was trying to eat all the animals... So Ira built them a gate...


After we had morning tea, it was party time.

You can tell this because she put a flower in her hair...





She even put a dress on liv. I asked liv is I could wipe her messy face? "no mama! Messy faces fancy!"



We read glowing the dark books... I'm daylight.



Emers loves nothing more than being right in the middle of his sisters. They are so kind to him, I often just sit by and watch them all in amazement.


We made date& coconut rolls...





And peanut butter, butternut squash, oatmeal, raising cookies...


It was "build a pizza" night. The girls requested to camp on the floor for a movie...

Love that these sisters love each other...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: