Emers kept me up until 2a.m. and then woke me up at 530a.m.!!!!
i have been walking and bouncing this teething cranky boy all night and day!
its a good thing that I can knit whilst walking and bouncing though- i was able to finish the most labor intensive portion of one of ira's solstice gifts.
it was an easy going day today, I scrapped all our plans and followed the girls' lead.
We went for a couple walks...
the girls bring their new buckets with us everywhere... they have brought home so many leaves and twigs- we really need to get on that craft...
here is liv at the finish line... who is racing you might ask?
team zhu zhu....
ira insisted on serving up tea today... she wanted me to relax- but then liv said, "i help too!" and she kept dumping it everywhere.ira started getting frustrated at how clumsy a two year old is... i am always impressed when she interacts in this way though. She didnt yell at her sister. She said, "liv, you are spilling it, can you wait until I can help you"
i eventually had to step in because liv is determined. but I thought it was a good teaching/learning moment and was proud at them for trying to work it out.
man, I REALLY need to sand and beeswax that play furniture!!!! its so worn and beat up looking! (and drawn on)
we made some chocolate chia seed pudding...
it was only 3!
we got out the play clay- the lemongrass was mine!
liv creating a masterpiece on the whiteboard- mixed media- whiteboard markers and whiteboard crayons! she turned the bag into a puppet too.... note the crayon on her face....then note why I took off her beautiful dress before she can play with whiteboard materials :P
liv creating a masterpiece on the whiteboard- mixed media- whiteboard markers and whiteboard crayons! she turned the bag into a puppet too.... note the crayon on her face....then note why I took off her beautiful dress before she can play with whiteboard materials :P









No comments:
Post a Comment