Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday!!!

Mid week already!!!

Time is flying by here! It's hard to believe we sold the house over 4months ago!

Today there was a lot of downtime- researching- Ira keeps me on my toes with her curiosity and liv is constantly wanting to create.

I spend all day juggling housework, cooking, kindergarten, preschool activities and playing with the baby!

Which is probably why time is going to fast.

We are researching everything autumn, Halloween, etc... Plus we are going to a festival in Chinatown this weekend so we are reading about that as well.

I was presented with this letter first thing-



It's a vampire. Because I read vampire books. Ira said "I even made bloody fangs" (sparkly pink- just like her to make blood sparkle)


Ira also put bells on the tea cupboard so she knows when I'm making tea...


Liv telling me the ducks are waiting for us. Liv cares mostly about 5 things- ducks, art, playing catch, swings and dinosaur train. :)


Pumpkin #2


The nature table
Ira made a squash, grapevines, two pumpkins, a plum and an eggplant... All things we got at the farmers market....


Liv picking out animals to live in her ocean...


She also turned the old ironing board into a skateboard...


We made chocolate coconut milk ice cream- it is delicious.


And we hung the wall art liv and I made yesterday-


I will link to the blog post where I posted about liv finding this heart leaf... It held up well- she was really excited to put it on the cardboard.


We read miss spider for storytime... Liv loves the pics, Ira loves the rhyming....I love the rich vocabulary! Win all around!


Then jared read Ira the rest of sleeping beauty before bed...
He gave me the "44 pages????" look. He was happy to find we had already read the first 25 :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: