We have two big bathrooms...

An office/ playroom....

And instead of spreading out- we moved around furniture in the living room so we could be no more than 3 feet from each other while we ate, played, changed diapers, etc.
Liv chillin....

I found a big box of my little ponies that we packed up when the house went on the market... Ira was pretty pleased...

Ira read the word book. And then memorized how to spell it. Then rewrote it all over....

Tea time...

With fresh whipped cream and saffron rock candy stirs...


They had so many babydolls out, you'd gave thought it was a nursery...

I managed to even get dinner almost on the table when Jared got home! Thanks to the girls picking through tomatoes and green beans, washing them, etc.
We then took a walk to a nearby park.
Ira loves this path...


Ira said "I love living here! But I love you even more!"
Loves.

- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment