Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

I hereby name today....

Mess day....

It wasn't a bad messy day... It was actually quite calm.

There was even yoga-





But every time I turned around, there was some kind of huge trail of destruction....

If I asked "what happened???" this little girl would say,"I don't know!" and them make this face...


She is into the dramatics... She even practices her faces...

Sad face-


Super sad face...


Surprised face...


Pirate face...


And this one just watches it alll go down...


There was a kitty theatre-


Books-


This was the aftermath of them playing- this playroom was SPOTLESS 20 minutes before. I do not mind- I'm just in awe. They are FAST.


We made lunch- the girls played with ice cubes....





Hung the rest of the butterflies...


We started a couple projects.... All involving handprints...


The only one we finished today was ira's bat- a very viscous pink bat.


Liv found the wizard costume in the dress up bin- she is in love.


Ira and I practiced OUR faces too...





We ran to home depot...



And target-



1 comment:

Jess said...

LURVE IT! makes me so excited to get b's stuff all in one place he can have it OUT for the first time ever! wish we were there.... xoxox