

County fair! Joy!

The cotton candy guy said "tell me when to stop!" so when it looked like enough Ira said "stop!"
But he kept making more bc you pay for q certain amount.... Ira looked at Jared and said
"I REALLY think that's enough!!!!"

We ended up throwing half of it away. Liv refused to even take a bite.
We aren't the biggest sugar eaters.
Elemental artistry fire dancers

Tractors


Insane petting zoo. Tiny. No regulation as to how many people could go in at once. People were cornering animals and it was just a madhouse.

A kangaroo????


Seals. In the desert. Poor seal.

They had sharks and sting rays and seals in TINY tanks. It smelled SO bad of chlorine.It was disgusting and Jared and I were wishing we would never have gone. :(
There were elephants and they looked so sad. There were a million over priced food vendors and the food was not good.:(
We are not a circus family. I thought there would be more games and small rides like fairs when I was young.
Ira and liv enjoyed themselves though. They didn't know any better.
- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment