Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

books

we got a package with some books from the girls' great aunt! we nestled in and read last night....

Frosty the Snowman

Merry Christmas Mouse

William and The Christmas Moon

This is a really really cool shadow casting book!

A Magical Christmas


Fancy Nancy


then we dove into some library books.... it was that kind of night.

MINE! a backpack baby story

Butterfly House



The Grasshoper's Song


We had a lot of fun reading this book.... definitely a "to buy" book.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It could be that books are my favorite thing in the world.
We went the other day to barnes&noble - to look at one that I want Santa to bring to our family for Christmas - and I ended up buying five others, as well.
"I thought you said we were just getting the one?" asked my husband.
"Well, I know. But it's Books, Honey," said I. :)