I was gonna comment on the one where Jared found you laying on the floor crying a little and taking pictures of the girls. Too funny! And also how pretty is your new title picture! And then I saw the macaw picture and couldn't hold myself back. Of COURSE you saw a macaw! Tell them to come visit me too! We were in San Diego over the weekend and saw some parrots fly over downtown La Mesa. I miss them. And then seeing this guy and how he's waving at you... sigh... magic really comes to magic people.
1 comment:
I was gonna comment on the one where Jared found you laying on the floor crying a little and taking pictures of the girls. Too funny! And also how pretty is your new title picture! And then I saw the macaw picture and couldn't hold myself back. Of COURSE you saw a macaw! Tell them to come visit me too! We were in San Diego over the weekend and saw some parrots fly over downtown La Mesa. I miss them. And then seeing this guy and how he's waving at you... sigh... magic really comes to magic people.
Post a Comment