Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Its Back!

I decided to pull the coffee table out of the office today. We put it in there when liv started to crawl and then just really enjoyed the great explanse of the living room without it.

Recently, however, the need for a coffee table of sorts has become more and more necessary as my belly is expanding at an alarming rate (21weeks!!!!) and I have a little bit of difficulty trying to color and draw lying on the floor.

Of course, we could always use the craft room.... but the a/c does NOT reach back there as well and my craft table is quite high and the kids are up and down and up and down and for ira thats fine... but that means I am lifting liv up and down and up and down.....plus, the afternoon light is perfect.


so its back... and we are off to enjoy a bit of craft time.....



No comments: