Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so very excited

My husband came home from work holding this beauty the other day. The pictures do not do it justice, because it was dark out and i didnt want to wait and get pretty pics in the morning.

Its from a local waldorf family that he works for... so cool. Ira has really really been wanting to get a highchair for her babies, and I really wanted one that matched her kitchen we got a while back, but just never seemed to have the extra money for a nice one, and I didnt want to spend the money on a cheap plastic one that wouldnt hold up to this tribe of children my husband and I are making ;)

Thank you waldorf faeries for keeping us in your acts- even though we shopped toys r us this bday instead of nova naturals! Ira is currently waxing on a star wars obsession, that I am hoping this new addition will help tame ;)




No comments: