I swear, just three short months ago, it felt as though my children would forever be a preschooler and an infant.... now, they actually play together.
Granted, most of it is ira playing with liv.... which I love watching... as it becomes more and more apparent that she has been waiting her whole life to be a big sister.
So I am sharing my joy with you, and also with them, to hopefully look back at and cry when they are 30 and 27 and raising children of their own.....if thats what they choose to do.... thats what I would do, because I am an emotional sucker ;)
3 comments:
Aw. That's beautiful!
How lucky they are to have each other.
Ari and Teagan love playing with each other too (well 95% of the time.)
And I love watching them.
It's so sweet.
Hey Sweet Women! & Jarred~
So great to peruse your blog and see pictures of the beautiful Lovies! I adore you all!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you....soon I hope!
Muah! Amy Z.
Hey Sweet Women! & Jarred~
So great to peruse your blog and see pictures of the beautiful Lovies! I adore you all!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you....soon I hope!
Muah! Amy Z.
Post a Comment