Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged!
Crystal over at HIPPIE DIVA has tagged me, so I'm here to give you seven (7) things I learned the first month as a mother.

1 -- Hospitals SUCK!.

2 -- Doctors and their office staff suck even more ;)

3 -- Breasts get three times the size you ever thought they could ever be.....

4 -- Breastmilk comes from not just one hole on the nipple, but about a thousand!

5 -- Instincts are very real....

6 -- trying not to pee your pants and sneeze at the same time is an art.

7 -- do NOT try to subsist on walnuts and whole milk- you are not a genius-that is not the perfect way to get energy and never put your baby down. its a BAD IDEA!


I hereby tag anna over at another rotten banana, julia at by strands of wyrd we are united and des at hanging with the elkins

No comments: