Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Childrens Museum

Tuesday, we had to go downtown to VOTE EARLY and so we decided to also go to the children's museum. As we drove through downtown, ira kept saying, "I sure do love being in the big city". "I wish we came to the big city more, I dont want to go home to the country"

Which is really quite laughable if you know tucson. Its not a very big city and we do not at all live in "the country".

But, it was a fun conversation.

At the children's museum- we met a lot of really fun people and played for over 3 hours. They had added some features... like a glow in the dark room. YOu "wrote" on the walls with a light pen. Most of our time was spent in the police/firefighter section..... as the following pictures show.























here is ira putting on a puppet show....

















No comments: